Monday, September 14, 2009

The light burns on



Holding tears on a wrinkled leaf,

I stood by the mystic edge of the sea.
Heard whispers in the golden garments,

That Autumn herself had shed for me.


Silent winds rippled on the water....
My hand faltered, I froze in time...

Captured the world's essence in a flickering instant,

As my mind waded through Nature's intricate design.

The thorn through my soul shoved in deeper,

I bled out drops only I could see.

Betrayed by my own faith, I stood unwavered now,
This wasn't the way they said it would be.


Phrases hurtling right through my brain,

Each one hit me with a sickening wrench.

My eyes wide shut, the sky brightly dark,

Humanity's ever-so-famous inglorious stench.

Purple rain dashed down on me;
Blue flames, to take my soul, suffice.

A blinding flash in time, a whisper unheard,

...........And I waited for my final sacrifice.

Windswept I stood, a prodigal son of Time,
A cloak of mist heralding the dawn....
Far in the distance, a Lighthouse sweeps its beam,
As i curl into darkness, the light burns on.

4 comments:

The Wize Witch said...

wow this is a really beautiful poem..brilliant!

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Anonymous said...

for someone whose mother tongue is not english,this is really,really good.kudos my friend.keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

truly great thoughts!